"I'm having a ball. Scrapping and yelling and mixing it up. Loving every minute with this damn crew." ~Royal Tenenbaum (The Royal Tenenbaums)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recent Caelanisms, catch phrases, and sweet moments

"NO WAIF!" (meaning "No way!")

"I don't think so!"

"I don't want to!"

While lying on Daddy's chest getting rocked to sleep: "It sounds like a little drum!" (hearing Daddy's heartbeat)

Mommy: "Caelan, do you feel sick or do you feel fine?"
Caelan: "I feel HAPPY!"

Mommy: "Caelan did you have a nice morning with Daddy or a grumpy morning with Daddy?"
Caelan: "I had a HAPPY morning with Daddy!"

Heard by Mommy while sleeping with Caelan on a recent night when he was sick: "Pa... pa... POOPIE!" followed by an explosion of giggles, all while sound asleep.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love the last one. I'm wondering if Zanthias will talk in his sleep since I used to. Caelan is such a funny dude.

    ReplyDelete