"I'm having a ball. Scrapping and yelling and mixing it up. Loving every minute with this damn crew." ~Royal Tenenbaum (The Royal Tenenbaums)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My New Year's Resolution

Welcome New Year! Welcome 2010! My New Year's Resolution at the beginning of this new decade is to do a better job capturing all the big adventures and little moments in my family's life. So, without further ado, I present "Scrapping and Yelling," the new McIlwraith family blog. Our blog's title comes from one of Andy's and my favorite movies The Royal Tenenbaums. For those of you reading this via LiveJournal, I will repeat the quotation at the top of the blog for you...

"I'm having a ball. Scrapping and yelling and mixing it up. Loving every minute with this damn crew." ~Royal Tenenbaum

That's how Andy and I feel every moment of our lives, with each other and with our two amazing sons. Life, with all its immense goodness coupled with the bad we're challenged to overcome, is an absolute PLEASURE. We don't want to forget the things that leave us laughing or crying or just in AWE every day, and we want to share them with loved ones who can't be with us all the time. So... welcome to our world!

I leave you with a few silly pictures of our crazy crew, courtesy of the lovely and talented Jessica Manzano:





2 comments:

  1. I love these pics! When did you get them done? Love the new blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! welcome to the mommy-blogs. Also, FYI, I've heard of a website that prints out each blog post so you can save it on actual paper. More photobooks! =)

    ReplyDelete